PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE OUT OF STOCK OF SMALL AND MED/LARGE Rstors.
This is due to a parts shortage from overseas.
The RS tor (pronounced ‘Arrestor’) is an innovative, British-made product for horse riders that helps develop rider balance & allows the rider to stay safer in the saddle during any discipline or activity. Contrary to popular belief, many experts maintain that experienced riders on well-trained, older horses are statistically more likely to be injured, as they accumulate more hours in the saddle in a given time period.
– RS Tor consists of a light, webbing strap attaches to the saddle stirrup bars and includes an elasticated element that absorbs movement.
– Gives an arm’s length of security during a spook, jump, buck or rear.
– Features a comfortable handle that is held like a riding crop.
– Gives the rider the unique advantage of knowing that help is literally at hand in unexpected situations.
– Can be used by riders of all levels
RS-tor sizing is as follows –Childs, Small and Med/Large. Typically, adult riders between 5ft 4 inch and 6ft select M/L; small riders on a large saddle may also prefer this size. If in doubt call 01425 656632 or email us your query.
PLEASE VISIT www.rstor.co.uk for more information, images and video footage.
***** Has a British Equestrian Trade Association (BETA) Safety and Security Innovation Award *****
|RS tor size|| |
Child, Med/Large, Small
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.